Quick Answer: Is Jouer Cruelty-free and Vegan?
Yes, Jouer products are cruelty-free and vegan. This means they don’t test their ingredients or final products on animals. They are certified by PETA and the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics (CCIC). Some of Jouer Cosmetic products are 100 percent vegan, while others have animal-derived ingredients in them. They also don’t sell their products in China because the law requires them to be animal tested first.
Jouer Cosmetics produces high-quality and luxury skincare products that are made from clean and healthy ingredients.
The company headquarters are located at 19801 Nordhoff PI, Chatsworth, CA 91311, United States.
Jouer produces its products to leave your skin looking good and feeling better all day.
A lot of our readers have been asking whether Jouer products are cruelty-free and vegan.
We researched and analyzed their products to see if they are. So are Jouer products cruelty-free and vegan? Keep reading to find out.
- Quick Answer: Is Jouer Cruelty-free and Vegan?
- Are Jouer Products Cruelty-free?
- Are Jouer Cosmetic Products Tested On Animals?
- Does Jouer Cosmetics Test their Products On Animals If the Law Requires them to?
- Are Jouer Cosmetic Products sold in China?
- Does Jouer Cosmetics Have Cruelty-free Certifications?
- Is Jouer Owned by Another Company?
- Are Jouer Products Vegan?
Are Jouer Products Cruelty-free?
Yes, Jouer products are cruelty-free; they are not tested on animals. For a product to be cruelty-free, it needs to satisfy the following criteria, which we will analyze below one by one:
- None of the products should be tested on animals
- The company should not test their products on animals even if the law requires them to
- None of their products should be sold in China
Are Jouer Cosmetic Products Tested On Animals?
No Jouer products are not tested on animals.
None of Jouer Cosmetic products or their ingredients are tested on animals. They have a no animal testing policy. All their ingredients are healthy, clean, and toxin-free. The following statement is from their website:
Does Jouer Cosmetics Test their Products On Animals If the Law Requires them to?
No, Jouer products are cruelty-free; they do not test their products on animals even if the law requires them to.
In the United States, where the company is based, the U.S Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not require animals to be tested. Neither does the U.S Consumer Product Safety Commission.
This is because there is already enough information to make animal testing unnecessary. In countries where animal testing is a compulsory law requirement, Jouer Cosmetics is not sold.
Are Jouer Cosmetic Products sold in China?
No, Jouer does not sell in China. This is because, for cosmetic products to be sold in China, they have to be tested on animals to ensure that they are safe for human use.
Companies that sell their products in China are not cruelty-free.
Does Jouer Cosmetics Have Cruelty-free Certifications?
Jouer is certified by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics (CCIC). They are a group of organizations that banded together to certify and make it easy for people to find and purchase cruelty-free products.
The company has a standard and globally recognized logo known as the Leaping Bunny logo. Jouer Cosmetics has this particular logo.
They are also certified by PETA. This means Jouer has an agreement with PETA never to test their finished products, formulations, or even ingredients on animals. They also pledge never to do so in the future.
Is Jouer Owned by Another Company?
No, Jouer company is not owned by another company. Christina Zilber, the founder and creative director, started the company in 2008. The company is strict on their no animal testing policy. All their products are cruelty-free.
Are Jouer Products Vegan?
For a product to be recognized as vegan, the ingredients used to make it must be free from animal products or byproducts. A vegan product can sometimes also be cruelty-free.
Some of Jouer products are 100 percent vegan, while others are not as they contain some animal-derived ingredients. The following are some of the Jouer products that are vegan:
- Bouquet D’ Amour Six Shade Blush Palette
- Blush Bouquet Dual Blush Palette – Cheeky Summer
- Powder Highlighter – all shades
- Essential Lip Enhancer Shine Balm
- Duochrome High Pigment Pearl Lip Gloss
- High Pigment Lip Gloss
- High Pigment Pearl Lip Gloss
- Long-Wear Lip Crème Liquid Lipstick
- Long-Wear Lip Topper
- Overnight Conditioning and Repairing Lip Mask
- Long-Wear Lip Crème Liquid Lipstick – Metallic
- Smoothing Sugar Lip Scrub
- Sheer Pigment Lip Gloss
- Daily Repair Treatment Oil
- Daily Clarifying Treatment Oil
- Essential Hydrating Clay Mask Dual-action Detox and Replenish
- Essential High Coverage Liquid Concealer
- Essential Precision Concealer Brush
- Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation
- Essential Precision Foundation Brush
- Kitten Liner
- Essential Matte and Shimmer Palette
- Tan Lines Matte, Shimmer, and Luxe Foil Eyeshadow Palette
Jouer Cosmetic products are made with your needs in mind. The high-quality makeup they produce complements not only your personal fashion sense but your lifestyle too.
The ingredients are clean, and they do not test their final products on animals.