Quick Answer: Is Bestowed Essentials cruelty free and Vegan?
Yes, Bestowed Essentials is cruelty-free; their products are not tested on animals. They are certified by PETA, even though their products are not all 100 percent vegan. Bestowed Essentials products are not available in China because it is required by law that all cosmetics be tested on animals.
Bestowed Essentials is an eco-friendly handmade manufacturing company that produces cleaning and personal care products.
The company is located at 806 Saint Joseph Street Rapid City, SD57701, in the United States. They are not owned by a parent company.
Many of our readers have been asking if Bestowed Essentials are cruelty-free and vegan. We have looked into the company and analyzed its products in detail. Keep reading to find out more.
Is Bestowed Essentials Cruelty-free?
Bestowed Essentials is cruelty-free. For a product to be cruelty-free, it needs to satisfy these criteria, which we will analyze one by one.
- None of the products should be tested on animals
- The products should not be tested on animals even if when it is required by the law
- The products should not be sold in China
Are Bestowed Essentials products tested on animals?
No, Bestowed Essentials are not tested on animals. Bestowed Essentials themselves confirmed this.
Bestowed Essentials are strict with what they include in their products. They are all-natural and free of artificial preservatives, parabens, and sulfates, fragrances, or coloring. The following statement is from their website:
Do they test Animals when they are required by law? Or use a third party?
In the United States, where Bestowed Essentials are manufactured, the U.S Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not require testing on animals, and neither does the U.S Consumer Product Safety Commission.
There is enough existing data around to make testing on animals unnecessary. In countries where testing on animals is a must, Bestowed Essentials do not sell their products.
Are Bestowed Essentials products sold in China?
No, Bestowed Essentials are not available in China. This is because China has strict laws on cosmetics; all cosmetics have to be animal tested to ensure the public’s safety.
Companies that market their goods in China are not cruelty-free.
Does Bestowed Essentials have Cruelty-free Certifications?
Bestowed Essentials are certified by PETA. They do not test on animals, and most of their products are certified Vegan and Cruelty-free.
Bestowed Essentials have pledged not to test on animals or used animal-based ingredients in their products now and in the future.
Is Bestowed Essentials owned by Another Company?
No Bestowed Essentials is not owned by another company. The company has been accredited by PETA, meaning they follow a strict animal testing policy.
Is Bestowed Essentials Vegan?
When a product is referred to as vegan, it means that the ingredients used in making it are not derived from animals.
Vegan-friendly products can also be referred to as cruelty-free as using animal products in the production process is termed as animal cruelty.
All the products made by Bestowed Essentials are 100 percent vegan except the silk floss, which is from the Dental Lace company in Maine.
PETA has verified the vegan products made by Bestowed Essentials. Their products are made from all-natural ingredients; they must be from the earth. There are no animal-derived ingredients in most of their products.
The following are some of the products made by Bestowed Essentials that are both Vegan and cruelty-free.
Personal, Bath and Cleaning
- Handmade Castile Solid Dish Soap
- Zero Waste Laundry Powder
- Natural Loofah Sponge
- Sisal Soap Saver Bag
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Citrus Shampoo Bar
- Handmade Florida Orange Soap
- Natural Laundry Stain Stick
- Reclaimed Wooden Soap Dish
- Sisal Washcloth
- Sisal Shower Mitt
- Aloe and Tea Tree Shampoo Bar
- Hemp and Patchouli Shampoo Bar
- Handmade Lavender Soap
- Organic Cotton Straw and Utensil Pouch
- Handmade Green Tea and Eucalyptus Soap
- Stainless Steel Straw, Brush, and Pouch Set
- Natural Clay Face Mask for Sensitive Skin
- Natural Clay Face Mask for Scarred Skin
- Handmade Turmeric and Calendula Soap
- Natural Clay Face Mask
- Scrub Queen Toilet Brush with Replaceable Head
- Reusable Beeswax Wraps
- Bubble up Dish Brush
- Bubble Up Dish Brush and Ceramic Dish Set
- Heirloom Mayan Loofah Scrubbers
- White Eco Dryer Balls
- Reusable Swedish Dishcloth
- Drops Stain and Odor Laundry Detergent Pods
- Original Food Huggers
- Mojave Collection: Silicone Stasher Sandwich Bag
- Refillable Glass Cleaning Spray Bottle
- Fresh Linen Laundry Detergent Strips
- Soap Nuts Laundry Detergent
- Zip Tuck Reusable Gallon Storage Bag
- Walnut Scrubber Sponges
- Handcrafted Dish Brush
- Cora Microfiber Laundry Ball
- Organic Unpaper Towels
- Handmade Cedar Soap Dish
Bestowed Essentials is a company that is dedicated to a healthy planet. They believe that everything is a conscious reflection of our inner selves, everything from what we do to what we eat.
The company has strict requirements for its ingredients, all of which are cruelty-free, and most of them vegan.
They also play their part in saving the environment by ensuring that most of their products are eco-friendly.