Quick Answer: Is HASK Cruelty Free and Vegan?
HASK is a cruelty free brand because it does not test any of their products or ingredients on animals during manufacturing or distribution. Likewise, the company does not authorize any third-party testing; hence, they don’t sell their products in mainland China. HASK products are not 100% vegan. Even though most of its products are vegan, some contain animal-derived ingredients.
HASK has consistently improved itself to become one of the top hair care brands since it was founded in 1946. The company offers affordable and high-quality products.
HASK hair care is concerned about quality, affordability, and availability. Nevertheless, many users and potential customers have specific questions about this brand, particularly its cruelty free and vegan status.
We have made a thorough analysis of this brand, and you will have your answer to these questions in this article.
- Quick Answer: Is HASK Cruelty Free and Vegan?
- Is HASK Cruelty-Free?
- Are HASK Products Tested On Animals?
- Do they test animals when required by law? Or use a third party?
- Are HASK products sold in China?
- Does HASK have Cruelty free Accreditations Certifications?
- Is HASK Parent Company Inspired Beauty Brand Inc. Cruelty-Free?
- Is HASK Vegan?
Is HASK Cruelty-Free?
A brand that would be certified as cruelty free must meet up three essential criteria, which we duly consider for HASK hair care brand to ascertain its cruelty free status.
- Their products or any of its ingredients must not be tested on animals even when requested by law
- Their products should not be sold in mainland China
- They should not allow any third-party testing of their products or its ingredients on animals
Are HASK Products Tested On Animals?
HASK does not test any of their products, formulations, or ingredients on animals during manufacturing, development, and distribution. Likewise, the company does not permit any third-party testing on its behalf.
This statement translates to the fact that that the brand does not involve itself in any form of animal testing.
The company does not test or retest its products on animals to ascertain efficacy or quality. It employs alternative testing instead.
Likewise, the company affirms that it is in full compliance with the Corporate Standard of Compassion for Animals based on the Leaping Bunny organization’s establishment.
Do they test animals when required by law? Or use a third party?
HASK does not test its products on animals even when required by law or authority.
This firm stands against animal testing regardless of the law is one of the primary reasons why the company does not sell its products in regions that requires animal testing.
Similarly, HASK does not permit any form of third-party testing even by their ingredient suppliers, retailers, or distributors.
Are HASK products sold in China?
HASK does not sell its products in mainland China because animal testing is required by law in China. HASK prefers to stay off the Chinese market to preserve its no-animal testing policy.
Consequently, HASK focuses its market in the USA and Canada.
Does HASK have Cruelty free Accreditations Certifications?
Going by all standards and criteria, HASK earns itself a cruelty-free accreditation certification with its relentless efforts towards maintaining no-animal testing.
HASK is certified by LEAPING BUNNY. This certification proves that HASK does not carry out any form of animal testing at any point during manufacture, production, or distribution.
Likewise, they don’t permit any third party to carry out the test on their behalf, including law and health authorities.
Is HASK Parent Company Inspired Beauty Brand Inc. Cruelty-Free?
Inspired Beauty Brand Inc. owns HASK alongside two other beauty brands.
It is safer to say Inspired Beauty Brand Inc. is cruelty-free because all three brands under this parent company are cruelty-free and are certified by Leaping Bunny.
Is HASK Vegan?
Vegan products are products that are devoid of any animal ingredients or animal-derived ingredients. Although HASK is a vegan friendly brand, its products are not 100% vegan.
Some of the company’s products contain animal-derived ingredients and materials.
Consequently, HASK does not have a vegan certification. Nevertheless, the company has a lot of vegan products, and these products include;
- Argan Oil 5-in-1 Spray
- Argan Dry Shampoo
- Argan Oil Cream Oil
- Argan Oil Hot Oil
- Blue Chamomile & Argan Oil Shampoo
- Blue Chamomile & Argan Oil Conditioner
- Blue Chamomile & Argan Oil 5-in-1 Spray
- Cactus Water Shampoo
- Cactus Water Conditioner
- Cactus Water 5-in-1 Spray
- Charcoal with Citrus Oil Shampoo
- Charcoal with Citrus Oil Conditioner
- Charcoal Dry Shampoo
- Chia Seed Oil Shampoo
- Chia Seed Oil Conditioner
- Chia Dry Shampoo
- Coconut Water Shampoo
- Coconut Water Conditioner
- Kalahari Melon Oil Shampoo
- Kalahari Melon Oil Conditioner
- Monoi Coconut Oil Shampoo
- Monoi Coconut Oil Conditioner
- Monoi Coconut Oil Shine Oil
- Monoi Coconut Oil Hot Oil
- Monoi Coconut Dry Shampoo
- Monoi Coconut Cream Oil
- Orchid & White Truffle Shampoo
- Orchid & White Truffle Conditioner
- Superfruit Shampoo
- Superfruit Conditioner
- It is best to check through the ingredient list of any product that you intend to purchase to ascertain its vegan status.
HASK is a cruelty free brand that is certified by Leaping Bunny. The company does not carry out animal testing when required by law nor permit a third party to test on its behalf.
HASK products are not 100% vegan despite having a long list of vegan options.