Quick Answer: Is Luxie Beauty Cruelty-free and Vegan?
Yes, Luxie Beauty is cruelty-free; they do not test their ingredients, formulations, or products on animals. Their products are also not available in the People’s Republic of China. This is because the law there requires all cosmetic products to be tested on animals. Luxie Beauty products are 100 percent vegan; none of them contain any animal-derived ingredients. They are also certified by PETA.
Luxie Beauty is a cosmetics company that sells high-quality makeup brushes and accessories. The company was launched in 2014 in San Jose, California, where they are headquartered.
They offer their wide range of products to many places, including Asia, Europe, South America, and North America.
We have a good number of our viewers recently asking if Luxie Beauty is cruelty-free and vegan or not. After much research and an in-depth look at all their products, we have some answers.
So are Luxie beauty products cruelty-free and vegan? Keep reading to find out.
- Quick Answer: Is Luxie Beauty Cruelty-free and Vegan?
- Is Luxie Beauty Cruelty-free?
- Are Luxie Beauty Products tested on animals?
- Does Luxie Beauty test on animals when the law requires them to?
- Does Luxie sell their products in China?
- Does Luxie have Cruelty-free Certifications?
- Is Luxie Beauty owned by another company?
- Are Luxie Beauty products Vegan?
Is Luxie Beauty Cruelty-free?
Yes, Luxie Beauty is cruelty-free. For a product to be cruelty-free, there are three criteria they should satisfy first. We have listed them below to analyze one by one.
None of the products should be tested on animals
The company should not test their products on animals even if the law requires them to
None of the company’s products should be sold in China
Are Luxie Beauty Products tested on animals?
No, Luxie Beauty does not test their products on animals.https://www.luxiebeauty.com/pages/faq
The company does not also allow third parties to test their products on animals on their behalf. Luxie Beauty’s animal testing policy says they are against animal cruelty.
They believe in making high-quality products without harming animals and using the safest ingredients. The following is a statement from their website:
Does Luxie Beauty test on animals when the law requires them to?
No, Luxie Beauty does not test their products on animals, even if a regulatory body or the government requires it. Luxie also does not allow third-parties to test on animals on their behalf.
If a particular government requires their products to be tested before being allowed into the country, Luxie will not sell their products in that country.
Does Luxie sell their products in China?
No Luxie Beauty products are not available in China. This is because the People’s Republic of China requires all cosmetic products to be tested on animals before being approved for public use.
This is to ensure they are safe even though there are alternative methods to do so. Cosmetic companies that sell their products in China are not cruelty-free.
Does Luxie have Cruelty-free Certifications?
Yes, Luxie Beauty is certified by PETA. PETA has a “Beauty without Bunnies” program against animal cruelty and promotes cruelty-free choices.
When a company is certified by PETA, it means the company agreed not to test its ingredients, final products, and formulations on animals. They also promise not to do it in the future.
Is Luxie Beauty owned by another company?
No, Luxie Beauty is not owned by another company. They have a no animal testing policy. The company believes in getting their ingredients from safe sources without harming animals.
Are Luxie Beauty products Vegan?
For a product to be recognized as vegan, all the ingredients used to make it have to be free from animal-derived sources. That is precisely what Luxie Beauty products are: 100 percent vegan.
None of their products contain animal ingredients or byproducts. PETA also recognizes them as 100 percent vegan.
The following are some of the Luxie beauty vegan products:
- Luxie 732 Airbrush Foundation Brush
- Luxie 734 Airbrush Powder Brush
- Luxie 702 Tapered Blending Eye Brush
- Luxie 229 Tapered Blending Brush –Rose Gold
- Luxie 731 Buffer Foundation Brush
- Luxie 530 Flat Top Kabuki Brush
- Luxie 742 Blusher Brush
- Luxie 736 Tapered Face Brush
- Luxie 739 Large Angled Face Brush
- Luxie 704 Crease Blend Brush
- Luxie 522 Tapered Highlighting Brush
- Luxie 740 Finishing Contour Brush
- Luxie 733 Airbrush Concealer Brush
- Luxie 160 Lip Brush – Rose Gold
- Luxie 217 Pencil Eye Brush – Rose Gold
- Luxie 502 Large Powder Brush – Rose Gold
- Luxie 741 Angled Contour Brush
- Luxie 512 Small Contouring Brush
- Luxie 640 Pro Precision Tapered Brush – Rose Gold
- Luxie 730 Liquid Foundation Brush
- Luxie 735 Powder Setting Brush
- Luxie 560 Medium Fan Brush – Rose Gold
- Luxie 710 Short Shader Brush
- Luxie 707 Small Angle Eye Brush
- Luxie 120 Detail Round Blender
Luxie Beauty offers high quality 100 percent vegan products. Their ingredients also come from clean natural sources. The company is against any form of animal cruelty.
They don’t allow even third parties to test on their products. Luxie Beauty is also certified by PETA.