Quick Answer: Is Wander Beauty Cruelty-Free and Vegan?
Yes, Wander Beauty is cruelty-free. This means their products are not tested animals. Their products are also not available in the People’s Republic of China, where animal testing is compulsory. They are certified by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics (CCIC). However, their products are not 100 percent vegan, meaning that some of them contain animal-derived ingredients.
Wander Beauty Inc. is a beauty company that is headquartered at 35 W 36TH St Rm 3W, New York, in the United States.
It has about 12 employees in all of its different locations. The company generates around $13.5 million in sales annually.
We have recently had a lot of our readers inquiring about the cruelty-free status of Wander Beauty, so we dug deeper and researched the brand and its products.
Finally, we came to a conclusion. Is Wander Beauty cruelty-free and vegan? Keep reading to find out the details.
- Quick Answer: Is Wander Beauty Cruelty-Free and Vegan?
- Is Wander Beauty Cruelty-Free?
- Are Wander Beauty Products Tested On Animals?
- Does Wander Beauty Test Their Products On Animals When the Law Requires Them To?
- Are Wander Beauty Products Sold In China?
- Does Wander Beauty Have Cruelty-Free Certifications?
- Is Wander Beauty Owned By Another Company?
- Is Wander Beauty Vegan?
Is Wander Beauty Cruelty-Free?
Yes, Wander Beauty is cruelty-free. For a product or a brand to be considered cruelty-free, there are certain criteria it has to meet first.
We have listed the mentioned criteria below, which will analyze one by one to determine their cruelty-free status.
- The company does not test its products on animals.
- Their products are not tested on animals even when the law requires them to.
- The company’s products should not be available in stores in the People’s Republic of China.
Are Wander Beauty Products Tested On Animals?
No, Wander Beauty Products are not tested on animals.
The company does not believe in harming animals just to make good products. Their products are free from most harmful ingredients, and the following statement is from their website:
Does Wander Beauty Test Their Products On Animals When the Law Requires Them To?
No, Wander Beauty products are 100% cruelty-free, and none of their products are tested on animals. They also do not allow third parties or suppliers to test their products or ingredients on animals on their behalf.
If the law or a regulatory body requires Wander Beauty to test their products on animals so that they can be sold in that country, Wander Beauty will not sell in that country.
The company believes in and holds firm to a strict no animal testing policy.
Are Wander Beauty Products Sold In China?
No, Wander Beauty is not sold in China. The reason for this is that the People’s Republic of China requires that all foreign cosmetic products must be tested on animals by the Chinese authorities before they are allowed in the country.
This is done to make sure that the products are safe for human use, even though there are many other ways of doing this without harming animals.
Cosmetics companies that sell their products in China are not cruelty-free. This law, however, only applies to products sold in stores in China. You can find Wander Beauty products on online platforms.
Does Wander Beauty Have Cruelty-Free Certifications?
Wander Beauty products are certified by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics (CCIC).
The CCIC includes eight animal rights organizations that came together to make cruelty-free products easily accessible to consumers all over the world.
They have a standardized and internationally recognized logo known as the Leaping Bunny Logo.
Wander Beauty is recognized by Leaping Bunny.
Is Wander Beauty Owned By Another Company?
No, it does not have a parent company. The company is independently owned by Divya Gugnani and Lindsay Ellingson.
Is Wander Beauty Vegan?
For a product or brand to be considered vegan, all the ingredients used in the production process have to be free from any animal-derived ingredients. It should also be free from animal by-products, such as honey.
When a product is considered vegan-friendly, it is also cruelty-free, as using animal ingredients is a form of animal cruelty.
Wander Beauty is not 100% vegan, as some of their products contain animal-derived ingredients. Some of their skincare products contain carmine and beeswax.
However, there are some vegan options offered by Wander Beauty. The following are some of the vegan options offered by Wander Beauty:
- Baggage Claim Gold Eye Masks
- Beach Balm
- BRB Multipolish
- Catch the Light Highlighter & Glowtion
- Dive In™ Moisturizer
- Drift Away™ Cleanser
- Extended Stay Hydrating Mask
- Flash Focus Hydrating Foundation Stick
- Frame Your Face Micro Brow Pencil
- Glow Ahead Face Oil
- Glow Ahead Illuminating Face Oil
- Hidden Glow Brightening Cream
- Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask
- Lift Off Rose Gold Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask
- Lip Retreat Oil
- Lipsetter Dual Lipstick and Liner
- Nude Illusion Liquid Foundation
- Play All Day Translucent Powder
- Secret Weapon Pencil – Nudist
- Smooth Sailing 360º Eye Primer
- Smooth Sailing Perfecting Primer
- Trip for Two Blush and Bronzer Duo
- Wandering Eyes Dual Eyeshadow Brush
- Wanderlust Powder Foundation
- Wanderess™ Seascape Eyeshadow Palette
Wander Beauty is a cruelty-free cosmetics brand that is based in New York. It is a cruelty-free company that does not believe in harming animals just to make their products stand out.
Their products are also not available in the People’s Republic of China, where there are harsh animal rules. They are recognized by Leaping Bunny. Wander Beauty products are available and ship to the USA.