Is Wunderbrow Cruelty-Free and Vegan?
Yes, Wunderbrow is considered cruelty-free, because they don’t test their products on animals. The company is also certified by Leaping Bunny. They do not sell their products in the People’s Republic of China because of the country’s harsh animal testing laws. However, Wunderbrow is not 100% vegan, as some of their products contain animal-derived ingredients.
Wunderbrow is a cosmetics company headquartered at 123 Buckingham Palace Road, London, England. The company is known for making high-performance, smudge-proof makeup.
Wunderbrow is part of Wunder2 Cosmetics and is owned by KF Beauty, which is their parent company. KF Beauty was started in late 2013. It is owned by Michael Malinsky.
A lot of our readers have been recently inquiring about the cruelty-free status of Wunderbrow.
We dug deeper into the topic and researched the brand and its products. After an in-depth look at the brand, we came to a conclusion. Is Wunderbrow cruelty-free? Keep reading to find out.
- Is Wunderbrow Cruelty-Free and Vegan?
- Is Wunderbrow Cruelty-Free?
- Are Wunderbrow Products Tested On Animals?
- Does Wunderbrow Test Their Products On Animals When the Law Requires Them To?
- Are Wunderbrow Products Sold In China?
- Does Wunderbrow Have Any Cruelty-Free Certifications?
- Is KF Beauty, Wunderbrow’s Parent Company, Cruelty-Free?
- Are Wunderbrow Products Vegan?
Is Wunderbrow Cruelty-Free?
Yes, Wunderbrow is cruelty-free. For a company to be considered cruelty-free, there are certain requirements that it has to meet. We have listed the mentioned requirements below, and we will analyze them one by one.
- The company’s products should not be tested on animals at any point during production.
- Their products should not be tested on animals even when the law requires them to.
- The company should not sell products in stores in China.
Are Wunderbrow Products Tested On Animals?
No, Wunderbrow is not tested on animals, and they have never tested their product on animals.
The company is also making an effort to save the environment by making recyclable boxes. They make an effort to make you feel comfortable in their products thanks to the extra features they include.
The following is a statement from their website:
Does Wunderbrow Test Their Products On Animals When the Law Requires Them To?
No, Wunderbrow is strict about their animal testing policy, and they do not allow third parties or suppliers to test on animals, either.
If a certain country or a regulatory body requires them to test their products on animals before selling them, Wunderbrow will simply not sell their products in that particular country.
Are Wunderbrow Products Sold In China?
No, Wunderbrow products are not available in China. The reason for this is that the country has strict animal testing laws.
All foreign cosmetics coming into the People’s Republic of China have to be tested on animals to make sure they are safe for humans.
Even though most countries have done away with animal testing, China still clings on to it despite there being alternative methods.
Therefore, cosmetic companies that sell their products in stores in China are not cruelty-free.
Does Wunderbrow Have Any Cruelty-Free Certifications?
Yes, Wunderbrow is certified by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics (CCIC). This is a group of animal rights organizations that came together to make shopping for cruelty-free products easy.
The company has a standardized cruelty-free Leaping Bunny Logo that is globally recognized. All the products that have this logo are cruelty-free certified.
Is KF Beauty, Wunderbrow’s Parent Company, Cruelty-Free?
KF Beauty is the parent company of Wunderbrow. The company has numerous brands, like Casa Zeta and Wunder2, who are part of Wunderbrow.
Each of the brands from KF Beauty is certified by Leaping Bunny. All of the cosmetics are made with care, and they are manufactured in the USA and Europe.
Are Wunderbrow Products Vegan?
For a brand or a product to be considered vegan, all the ingredients and formulations used have to be free from any animal-derived sources.
This also includes animal by-products, like honey and beeswax. Vegan-friendly products are also cruelty-free, as sourcing ingredients from animals is a form of animal cruelty.
Not all of Wunderbrow’s products are 100% vegan, as some of them contain animal-derived ingredients, like carmine, keratin, silk powder, and beeswax. The following are some of their vegan products:
- Caviar Illuminator Cream Highlighter
- Last & Found[ation] Concealer High Coverage & Transfer-Resistant Concealer
- Last & Found[ation] 24+ Hour Flawless Coverage Foundation
- Perfect Selfie HD Photo Finishing Powder
- WunderBrow D-Fine Eyebrow Liner & Gel
- WunderBrow Define & Highlight Brow Pencil
- WunderBrow Dual Precision Brush
- WunderBrow Extra Long-Lasting Eyebrow Gel
- WunderCleanse Eyebrow Makeup Remover
- WunderExtensions Mascara Lash Extension Stain
- WunderKiss Gloss Lip Liner Pencil
- WunderKiss Satin Lip Oil
- WunderTox Cleansing Detox Mask
- Wunder2 Kabuki Brush
Wunderbrow is a cosmetics company under Wunder2 based in London. It is owned by KF Beauty. The company products are not 100% vegan, as some of them contain animal-derived ingredients.
They do not sell their products in the People’s Republic of China because of their harsh animal testing law. Wunderbrow is certified by Leaping Bunny.
Their products are available in the USA, Europe, Canada, and Australia.